Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Statuses and Filters
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Distributing an Experience
Scheduling an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Using the WordPress Plugin
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
SuperAdmin Company Account Setup
1. Login and Updating Account Settings
2. Configuring your Workspace Settings
3. Adding Threads
Signing Up and Setting Up Your Agent Account
1. Signing Up
2. Configuring your Account Settings
3. Enabling Notifications and Downloading the TABLE Mobile App
4. Setting your Appointment Availability
Adding Crews and Inviting Agents
1. Adding and Setting Up a New Experience
2. Experience Steps and Customer Response Types
3. Adding and Linking Steps
4. Testing and Distributing an Experience
5. Scheduling an Experience
6. Tips and Other Experiences Features
Updated by Anya
If you're having trouble screen sharing on when on a call on TABLE, please follow the steps below to troubleshoot.
- Open your System Preferences.
- Click on "Security & Privacy", then select the "Privacy" tab near the top of the window.
- Scroll through the list on the left and select "Screen Recording".
- Click the lock icon in the lower left corner to make changes.
- Check the box next to the name of your browser (e.g. Google Chrome)
- Click the lock icon again to save.
- If you have this browser open, quit then reopen the browser again.
If you're having trouble sharing your screen using Windows, try unplugging any external monitors.
If you are still experiences issues after trying these tips, please contact the TABLE team for help.