Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Statuses and Filters
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Distributing an Experience
Scheduling an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Using the WordPress Plugin
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
SuperAdmin Company Account Setup
1. Login and Updating Account Settings
2. Configuring your Workspace Settings
3. Adding Threads
Signing Up and Setting Up Your Agent Account
1. Signing Up
2. Configuring your Account Settings
3. Enabling Notifications and Downloading the TABLE Mobile App
4. Setting your Appointment Availability
Adding Crews and Inviting Agents
1. Adding and Setting Up a New Experience
2. Experience Steps and Customer Response Types
3. Adding and Linking Steps
4. Testing and Distributing an Experience
5. Scheduling an Experience
6. Tips and Other Experiences Features
Updated by Anya
If there are problems with your camera, microphone, or speakers for video or voice calling, please try these troubleshooting options.
- Basic troubleshooting
To begin, please first make sure that your microphone is not muted and that your camera is turned on (if you wish to enable video). Please also close any other applications that might be using your camera or microphone. This includes other video/chat programs.
- Check your browser permissions
When a voice or video call is started on TABLE, your browser will ask you to enable your microphone and camera. Click "Allow". Until you do this, you will not be able to use the voice or video function.
If you are not prompted with this browser message, you will need to go into your browser settings to enable your microphone and camera. See more instructions on how to do this below:
- If you're using Chrome see this article.
- If you're using Firefox see this article.
- If you're using Safari see this article.
- If you're using Edge see this article.
- Check your computer settings
- Make sure your browser apps have access to your camera.
- If you're using an external device as your microphone or camera, make sure your computer has the correct device selected.
- Restart your browser and computer
- Close your internet browser and restart your computer.
- Check your internet connection
- Issues can arise if your internet connection is slow. Disconnect and re-connect to your wifi or connect to a different network.
- Ask your partner to check their connection
- if your partner is having issues, have them try the steps above to fix the issue.
- Finally, if you are still having problems, contact us.
- If you still cannot hear or see the person you are trying to talk to even after completing the previous suggestions, contact us to report a problem.