Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Filters and Statuses
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Distributing an Experience
Scheduling an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
SuperAdmin Company Account Setup
1. Login and Updating Account Settings
2. Configuring your Workspace Settings
3. Adding Threads
Signing Up and Setting Up Your Agent Account
1. Signing Up
2. Configuring your Account Settings
3. Enabling Notifications and Downloading the TABLE Mobile App
4. Setting your Appointment Availability
Adding Crews and Inviting Agents
1. Adding and Setting Up a New Experience
2. Experience Steps and Customer Response Types
3. Adding and Linking Steps
4. Testing and Distributing an Experience
5. Scheduling an Experience
6. Tips and Other Experiences Features
Updated by Anya
When a Contact interacts with an Experience and reaches a "Book Appointment" step, they will be guided through a booking process that looks like this:
- Contacts will select from the options that were created in the Crew's Appointment Settings.
- Then they will choose an available date from the calendar. Only the days that an Agent is available will be selectable.
- The Customer will then select from the list of available times on that day. Only the times that an Agent is available will appear.
- Customers can view and confirm the appointment details and click "Schedule". Doing this will create the appointment and the booked Agent will be added to the Conversation immediately, along with a message containing the appointment details. Meeting confirmations to both the Customer (as long as their email address was captured before the appointment was scheduled) and the booked Agent will be sent at this time. Everyone in the Conversation will also receive a reminder 10 minutes before the time of the appointment.
- Contacts are able to reschedule or cancel appointments by clicking the "Edit" button that appear in the Conversation or in the People sidebar. They also have the option of adding the appointment to their calendar by clicking and following the steps to export the event to Google, Outlook, or another calendar.