Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Statuses and Filters
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Distributing an Experience
Scheduling an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Using the WordPress Plugin
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
SuperAdmin Company Account Setup
1. Login and Updating Account Settings
2. Configuring your Workspace Settings
3. Adding Threads
Signing Up and Setting Up Your Agent Account
1. Signing Up
2. Configuring your Account Settings
3. Enabling Notifications and Downloading the TABLE Mobile App
4. Setting your Appointment Availability
Adding Crews and Inviting Agents
1. Adding and Setting Up a New Experience
2. Experience Steps and Customer Response Types
3. Adding and Linking Steps
4. Testing and Distributing an Experience
5. Scheduling an Experience
6. Tips and Other Experiences Features
Updated by Anya
Make a copy of an existing Experience using the Clone feature. Cloned Experiences are an easy way to produce similar or duplicate Experiences on the same server without having to recreate them entirely. Follow the steps below to clone an Experience.
- Click on the Experiences section and select the Experience you'd like to clone.
- Select the three dots at the top right of the Experience Manager.
- Select the Clone option from the dropdown.
Once clicked, you will automatically be taken to the Experience Manager of the cloned Experience. You can confirm this by seeing that the title of the Experience now has "(Copy)" next to it.
Now that your Experience has been cloned, you can edit and share via the unique URL.