Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Filters and Statuses
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Distributing an Experience
Scheduling an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
SuperAdmin Company Account Setup
1. Login and Updating Account Settings
2. Configuring your Workspace Settings
3. Adding Threads
Signing Up and Setting Up Your Agent Account
1. Signing Up
2. Configuring your Account Settings
3. Enabling Notifications and Downloading the TABLE Mobile App
4. Setting your Appointment Availability
Adding Crews and Inviting Agents
1. Adding and Setting Up a New Experience
2. Experience Steps and Customer Response Types
3. Adding and Linking Steps
4. Testing and Distributing an Experience
5. Scheduling an Experience
6. Tips and Other Experiences Features
Updated by Anya
Once you've created a Crew, you will need to invite Agents. All Agents need to be a part of at least one Crew, but they can also be a part of many.
- Select the gear icon on the right side of the screen and click Team Settings.
- Make sure the Agents button is selected on the left side bar, then click the Add Agents button at the top of the page.
- Select whether you'd like your invited Agent to have SuperAdmin, Admin, or Agent permissions.
See more information about Roles here.
- SuperAdmins can do everything Admins and Agents can do, plus they can add and delete other SuperAdmins, Admins, and Agents and change the Workspace Settings.
- Admins are primarily in charge of adding Agents, creating Crews, creating Experiences, and can view all Agents and Contacts. They cannot add or delete SuperAdmins or Admins. Admins can do everything Agents can do.
- Agents cannot invite other Agents/Admins/SuperAdmins, create Crews, create Experiences, or view other Agent's Tables or change any Workspace Settings. Their primary purpose is to answer customer requests and communicate.
- Select the Crew you would like to invite your Agent(s) to.
- Enter their email addresses, separating each individual address with a comma.
- You can also upload a CSV file to import multiple email addresses at once.
- Your file must be in the following format
First Row: The titles "Email, First, Last"
Subsequent Rows: The Agents information in the above format
email@example.com, John, Smith
firstname.lastname@example.org, Jane, Doe
- Click Invite
The invited Agents will receive an email with a direct link set up their accounts and join the Crew. Agents can be invited to multiple Crews, so repeat the process as needed.