Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Statuses and Filters
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Distributing an Experience
Scheduling an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Using the WordPress Plugin
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
SuperAdmin Company Account Setup
1. Login and Updating Account Settings
2. Configuring your Workspace Settings
3. Adding Threads
Signing Up and Setting Up Your Agent Account
1. Signing Up
2. Configuring your Account Settings
3. Enabling Notifications and Downloading the TABLE Mobile App
4. Setting your Appointment Availability
Adding Crews and Inviting Agents
1. Adding and Setting Up a New Experience
2. Experience Steps and Customer Response Types
3. Adding and Linking Steps
4. Testing and Distributing an Experience
5. Scheduling an Experience
6. Tips and Other Experiences Features
Updated by Anya
TABLE allows you to group your Contacts into Segments to easily manage your customer relationships and target specific Contacts for Outbound campaigns. Create these Segments by grouping your Contacts based on certain criteria we call filters. Using different combinations of filters, you can create custom sidebar options that, when clicked, will show all of the Contacts that match those filters.
This allows you to segment your Contacts by things like lifecycle stage, recent activity, subscription plan, location, and much more.
Adding a Segment
Follow the instructions below to add a new a segment:
- Go to the Contacts section and click the "Add Segment" button.
- Title your segment. The title will appear in the left sidebar and will be clickable to filter the Contacts list.
- Click the "+ Add filter group" button.
- A field will appear that says "Click to select". Click and select the first filter you'd like to use to segment your Contacts.
- If you'd like to, you can continue adding filters and filter groups until you've completed your segment. If you do choose to add more than one filter to your segment, you will need to select "And" or "Or" from the dropdown between filters and filter groups.
- Click "Save" and the segment will appear on the left sidebar of your Contacts section.