Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Statuses and Filters
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Distributing an Experience
Setting Up a New Experience
Scheduling an Experience
Experience Link Previews
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Using the WordPress Plugin
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
Updated by Anya
Import and export features make it easy to replicate Experiences across multiple TABLE servers. Export an Experience by following the steps below. After exporting, you can then import the Experience to another server.
- On the left navigation sidebar, choose the Experiences section.
- Click on the Experience that you would like to export.
- Select the three dots at the top right of the Experiences Manager page.
- Select Export from the dropdown.
- In the popup message, confirm that you would like to export this Experience by clicking on the blue Export button.
- The file will be sent to the email address associated with your account. This may take a few minutes to appear in your inbox.
- In the email, click the blue Download button and the Experience will begin downloading in the form of a Zip file. Any files included in Bot messages will also appear in this file.