Updated by Anya
Here are some tips and steps you can take to make sure your TABLE notifications are working properly.
Mobile Push Notifications
Please make sure you have completed the following to ensure you receive mobile push notifications.
- Make sure push notifications are enabled for the TABLE mobile app.
Please note that Settings vary by device, so you may need to consult your device's manual for the correct instructions.
- Click here to see instructions for enabling push notifications for iOS
- Click here to see instructions for enabling push notifications for Android devices (see "Turn notifications on or off for certain apps")
- On Android devices, make sure TABLE is exempt from the list of Apps that your device puts into 'auto sleeping' mode. This prevents mobile notifications for some Apps from being sent in real-time on Androids.
- In order for mobile push notifications to work properly, every other browser or device with your TABLE account open must be closed.
Please make sure you have completed the following to ensure you receive browser notifications.
- Make sure browser notifications are enabled. See the links below for enabling browser notifications on commonly used browsers.
- In order for TABLE browser notifications to work, make sure you have a table tab or window open. The window or tab must be unfocused (i.e. you are not directly looking at the page) in order for a notification to be sent.