Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Filters and Statuses
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Distributing an Experience
Scheduling an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
SuperAdmin Company Account Setup
1. Login and Updating Account Settings
2. Configuring your Workspace Settings
3. Adding Threads
Signing Up and Setting Up Your Agent Account
1. Signing Up
2. Configuring your Account Settings
3. Enabling Notifications and Downloading the TABLE Mobile App
4. Setting your Appointment Availability
Adding Crews and Inviting Agents
1. Adding and Setting Up a New Experience
2. Experience Steps and Customer Response Types
3. Adding and Linking Steps
4. Testing and Distributing an Experience
5. Scheduling an Experience
6. Tips and Other Experiences Features
Updated by Anya
Here are some tips and steps you can take to make sure your TABLE notifications are working properly.
Mobile Push Notifications
Please make sure you have completed the following to ensure you receive mobile push notifications.
- Make sure push notifications are enabled for the TABLE mobile app.
Please note that Settings vary by device, so you may need to consult your device's manual for the correct instructions.
- Enabling push notifications for iOS
- Enabling push notifications for Android devices (see "Turn notifications on or off for certain apps")
- On Android devices, make sure TABLE is exempt from the list of Apps that your device puts into 'auto sleeping' mode. This prevents mobile notifications for some Apps from being sent in real-time on Androids.
- In order for mobile push notifications to work properly, every other browser or device with your TABLE account open must be closed.
Please make sure you have completed the following to ensure you receive browser notifications.
- Make sure browser notifications are enabled. See the links below for enabling browser notifications on commonly used browsers.
- In order for TABLE browser notifications to work, make sure you have a table tab or window open. The window or tab must be unfocused (i.e. you are not directly looking at the page) in order for a notification to be sent.