Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Filters and Statuses
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Distributing an Experience
Scheduling an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
SuperAdmin Company Account Setup
1. Login and Updating Account Settings
2. Configuring your Workspace Settings
3. Adding Threads
Signing Up and Setting Up Your Agent Account
1. Signing Up
2. Configuring your Account Settings
3. Enabling Notifications and Downloading the TABLE Mobile App
4. Setting your Appointment Availability
Adding Crews and Inviting Agents
1. Adding and Setting Up a New Experience
2. Experience Steps and Customer Response Types
3. Adding and Linking Steps
4. Testing and Distributing an Experience
5. Scheduling an Experience
6. Tips and Other Experiences Features
Updated by Anya
The search feature can be used to easily find specific Conversations based on their titles or the names of the participants. Titles provide context to Conversations by displaying the name of the Experience a customer accessed, or the titles can be customized to reflect the subject or situation.
Using Search to Find Conversations
The search bar at the top of the Conversations list can help Agents find specific Conversations quickly. Agents can search by customer name or email, Agent name or email, and Conversation title.
- Start by locating the search bar above the list of Conversations.
- Next, search the name, email, or title you’d like to find and click the enter button on your keyboard to receive the search results
- To search again, click the “clear” button underneath the search bar.
When creating an Experience, Admins enter the Conversation Title they would like to be associated with that Experience. This is the default when a Contact creates a Conversation by interacting with that Experience. These titles can provide context for the Conversation and can help to determine where the customer came from, depending on where the particular Experience was posted.
Conversations that are created by an Agent using the Start Conversation button are given a title by the Agent as part of the creation process.
Changing Conversation Titles
Agents can change a Conversations title to better reflect the subject matter or topic. This can be done in a few steps:
- Select the Conversation you’d like to change
- Hover over the current title at the top of the Conversation
- Click on the pencil icon when it appears
- Edit the title and click “Update” to save