Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Filters and Statuses
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Distributing an Experience
Scheduling an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
SuperAdmin Company Account Setup
1. Login and Updating Account Settings
2. Configuring your Workspace Settings
3. Adding Threads
Signing Up and Setting Up Your Agent Account
1. Signing Up
2. Configuring your Account Settings
3. Enabling Notifications and Downloading the TABLE Mobile App
4. Setting your Appointment Availability
Adding Crews and Inviting Agents
1. Adding and Setting Up a New Experience
2. Experience Steps and Customer Response Types
3. Adding and Linking Steps
4. Testing and Distributing an Experience
5. Scheduling an Experience
6. Tips and Other Experiences Features
Updated by Anya
TABLE is integrated with Stripe's payment processor to help you safely collect payments from your customers. Charge one-off payments or simply collect payment information for future billing. If you don't have a Stripe account already, please create one by following the sign up instructions on the Stripe website here.
- As a SuperAdmin, select the gear icon at the bottom left corner of the page and select Settings.
- On the left sidebar, select Workspace
- Enter the credentials that you were given when setting up a Stripe account. You will need a Secret key as well as a Publishable key.
Once you have connected your Stripe account to TABLE, our Experiences manager can be used to create rich messages that request payments.
There are two different options for accepting payments through Stripe.
One off: A one time payment you can set up by inputting how much you would like to receive in the Experience manager.
Collect Details: This step will collect your customers' payment information for future payments, so you can bill your customers on the Stripe interface.
When the Experience is triggered, from the customer's perspective the payment step will look like this: