Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Filters and Statuses
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Distributing an Experience
Scheduling an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
SuperAdmin Company Account Setup
1. Login and Updating Account Settings
2. Configuring your Workspace Settings
3. Adding Threads
Signing Up and Setting Up Your Agent Account
1. Signing Up
2. Configuring your Account Settings
3. Enabling Notifications and Downloading the TABLE Mobile App
4. Setting your Appointment Availability
Adding Crews and Inviting Agents
1. Adding and Setting Up a New Experience
2. Experience Steps and Customer Response Types
3. Adding and Linking Steps
4. Testing and Distributing an Experience
5. Scheduling an Experience
6. Tips and Other Experiences Features
Updated by Anya
If a Crew has included an appointment flow, you can use the "Book Appointment" step in an Experience to allow Contacts to schedule time with the Agents in that Crew. Follow the steps below to enable your customers to book appointments within Experiences.
Adding a "Book Appointment" Step to an Experience
The "Book Appointment" response type within an Experience allows Contacts to schedule time with a specific Crew or Agent. Follow the steps below to set up booking steps within an Experience:
- Go to the Experiences section and add a new Experience or select the existing Experience in which you'd like to add the booking flow.
- Add a step, include the Bot's Message, and select "Book Appointment" as the Customer's Response Type.
- Select if you would like customers to "Book a Crew" or "Book a Specific Agent".
- If "Book a Crew" is selected, Contacts will be able to choose from dates and times based on every Agents' availability within that Crew. The appointment will be booked with an Agent that meets the Contact's selection of appointment options, and available date and time. If more than one Agent meets this criteria, the system will randomly select an Agent to take the appointment.
- If "Book a Specific Agent" is selected, the Contact will only be able to choose a date and time from the Agent's set availability.
- Use the dropdown to select the specific Crew or Agent and click "Update".
- You may choose to add other steps to complete the Experience.
- Click "Save" and share.