Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Statuses and Filters
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Distributing an Experience
Scheduling an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Using the WordPress Plugin
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
Updated by Anya
TABLE allows you to easily export your Contacts and the associated information and Attributes to a CSV file. You can choose to export your entire Contacts database or specific Segments and searches.
- Click on the Contacts section
- You can choose to export all or some of your Contacts by following the steps:
- If you would like to export all Contacts, make sure the All section is highlighted in the left sidebar.
- If you would like to export a specific Segment, select the corresponding Segment in the left sidebar.
- You can also export every Contact that is associated with a specific search. Simply search for the term(s) you'd like to filter your Contacts by and then view the results to confirm.
- Click the Export button at the top of the page.
- On the message that appears, click the blue "Export these ___ users."
- You will get a confirmation message that a download link has been emailed to you.
- Click the Download button in the email you received and a CSV file will automatically start downloading.