Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Statuses and Filters
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Distributing an Experience
Scheduling an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Using the WordPress Plugin
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
SuperAdmin Company Account Setup
1. Login and Updating Account Settings
2. Configuring your Workspace Settings
3. Adding Threads
Signing Up and Setting Up Your Agent Account
1. Signing Up
2. Configuring your Account Settings
3. Enabling Notifications and Downloading the TABLE Mobile App
4. Setting your Appointment Availability
Adding Crews and Inviting Agents
1. Adding and Setting Up a New Experience
2. Experience Steps and Customer Response Types
3. Adding and Linking Steps
4. Testing and Distributing an Experience
5. Scheduling an Experience
6. Tips and Other Experiences Features
Updated by Anya
TABLE allows you to easily export your Contacts and the associated information and Attributes to a CSV file. You can choose to export your entire Contacts database or specific Segments and searches.
- Click on the Contacts section
- You can choose to export all or some of your Contacts by following the steps:
- If you would like to export all Contacts, make sure the All section is highlighted in the left sidebar.
- If you would like to export a specific Segment, select the corresponding Segment in the left sidebar.
- You can also export every Contact that is associated with a specific search. Simply search for the term(s) you'd like to filter your Contacts by and then view the results to confirm.
- Click the Export button at the top of the page.
- On the message that appears, click the blue "Export these ___ users."
- You will get a confirmation message that a download link has been emailed to you.
- Click the Download button in the email you received and a CSV file will automatically start downloading.