Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Statuses and Filters
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Distributing an Experience
Scheduling an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Using the WordPress Plugin
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
SuperAdmin Company Account Setup
1. Login and Updating Account Settings
2. Configuring your Workspace Settings
3. Adding Threads
Signing Up and Setting Up Your Agent Account
1. Signing Up
2. Configuring your Account Settings
3. Enabling Notifications and Downloading the TABLE Mobile App
4. Setting your Appointment Availability
Adding Crews and Inviting Agents
1. Adding and Setting Up a New Experience
2. Experience Steps and Customer Response Types
3. Adding and Linking Steps
4. Testing and Distributing an Experience
5. Scheduling an Experience
6. Tips and Other Experiences Features
Updated by Anya
If you'd like an Experience to only run during specific days and/or hours, you can use the Schedule tab to schedule alternate, fallback Experiences. If a customer accesses this Experience during normal hours, they will engage with this Experience as normal. If they try to access it during the time range you've set, they will instead access an alternate, fallback Experience that you have selected.
This feature is especially helpful if your Agents are not available 24/7 and you have an Experience with Add Service steps. For example, for times outside your company's operating hours, you can set your alternate Experience to include a Book Appointment option instead of the Add Service.
To schedule an Experience, follow the steps below.
- Select the Experience you'd like to schedule
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner and select the "Schedule" tab
- Ensure the timezone is correct. If you'd like to change it, use the dropdown to select the preferred time zone. Note that you can type the name of the time zone you're looking for in the field for an easier search.
- Click the "+Add schedule rule" button
- Use the checkboxes to select the days then add the time range using the dropdown. Select the "+Add schedule rule" button again to add different time ranges for different days of the week.
- Use the "Alternate Experience" dropdown to select the Experience that you'd like to run when it is outside of the time you set.
- Click "Save" to successfully schedule the Experience.