Updated by Anya
Use the Agreements feature on TABLE with our HelloSign integration. This functionality allows for Agents to output Agreements onto a Conversation so a customer can easily review and digitally sign.
Adding a New Agreement Template
Create Agreement templates to help your Agents send agreements quickly and efficiently within Conversations.
Admins can do this by following these steps:
- In the bottom left corner select the Settings icon, then select Settings
- In the left sidebar, select Agreement Templates
- In the top right corner of the page select Add Agreement Template
- Fill out the information for your Agreement:
- Title: This is the name of the Agreement
- Signer Roles: These are the roles of the people who will be signing this particular agreement e.g. Sales Agent and Customer
- Add Document(s): These are all of the separate files that make up the agreement. After you add a file, you'll have the option of adding another.
- Default message for Signers: The message that should be included when signers receive the Agreement via email.
- Click Create
Sending an Agreement within a Conversation
Send an Agreement in a Conversation by following these steps:
- In the Conversations section, select the Conversation in which you'd like to send the Agreement
- Click on the Vault icon in the top right corner to open the Vault sidebar
- At the bottom of the sidebar, select the blue Create Agreement button
- If you've already created the Agreement template, select the From Template option. Otherwise, you can select Upload File and follow steps 4 and 5 in the previous section.
- When using the template option, click on the drop down menu to select the Agreement template you'd like to send.
- Once the template is selected, fields will appear for each Signer. Select the participant for each Signer role using the drop down, or enter their information manually.
- You can include a message when sending the Agreement by using the Message for Signers field.
- By checking the Draft check box, the Agreement will be saved in Draft mode and not immediately sent to the Signers. Unchecking the Draft check box sends the Agreement out immediately to the Signers.
- Once an Agreement is sent, the customer will see it in the Conversation with a Sign button which they can click to view and sign the document. They will also receive an email from HelloSign with a link which they can use to view and sign the Agreement.