Updated by Monica
If there are problems with your camera, microphone, or speakers for video or voice calling, please try these troubleshooting options.
- Check your computer's settings
- Make sure your camera and microphone are turned on and enabled for use with TABLE.
- Make sure your microphone is not muted.
- Close any other applications that might be using your camera or microphone. This includes other video/chat programs.
- If you're using an external device as your microphone or camera, make sure your computer has the correct device selected.
- Restart your browser and computer
- Close your internet browser and restart your computer.
- Check your internet connection
- Issues can arise if your internet connection is slow. Disconnect and re-connect to your wifi or connect to a different network.
- Ask your partner to check their connection
- if your partner is having issues, have them try the steps above to fix the issue.
- Finally, if you are still having problems, contact us.
- If you still cannot hear or see the person you are trying to talk to even after completing the previous suggestions, contact us to report a problem.