Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Filters and Statuses
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Sharing an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
SuperAdmin Company Account Setup
1. Login and Updating Account Settings
2. Configuring your Workspace Settings
3. Adding Threads
Signing Up and Setting Up Your Agent Account
Updated by Anya
- In your TABLE account and select the Experience that you would like to connect to live chat widget
- Click "View In App Chat Code" and copy the snippet
- Log in to WiX
- Click "Edit Site"
- On the left navigation sidebar click "Add" > "Embed" > "HTML iframe"
- Click "Enter Code" then paste the snippet you copied from the TABLE Experience into the box and click "Apply"
- The TABLE chat widget will appear in the gray box. Next you will need to click and drag to resize the box to make it at least 400px wide and have a height of at least 600px.
- Click and drag the element so the chat widget appears in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Turn the "Show on All Pages" toggle on
- Right click while the element is selected and click "Pin to Screen". In the pop-up, make sure the bottom right corner is highlighted and click X to close the pop-up window.
- Click "Publish" in your WiX editor to save and push the changes to your website.