Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Filters and Statuses
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Distributing an Experience
Scheduling an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
SuperAdmin Company Account Setup
1. Login and Updating Account Settings
2. Configuring your Workspace Settings
3. Adding Threads
Signing Up and Setting Up Your Agent Account
1. Signing Up
2. Configuring your Account Settings
3. Enabling Notifications and Downloading the TABLE Mobile App
4. Setting your Appointment Availability
Adding Crews and Inviting Agents
1. Adding and Setting Up a New Experience
2. Experience Steps and Customer Response Types
3. Adding and Linking Steps
4. Testing and Distributing an Experience
5. Scheduling an Experience
6. Tips and Other Experiences Features
Updated by Anya
Adding tags to your Experiences helps to group, organize, and navigate them more easily. Follow the instructions below to add and use Experience tags.
- In the Experiences section, select the Experience you'd like to add a tag to.
- In the Experiences Manager, locate the "Tags" field
- Enter the tag you'd like to add for this Experience. You can add multiple tags by clicking the Enter key in between each tag.
- Remember to save your Experience by clicking the "Save" button at the bottom of the Experiences Manager.
Filtering by Tags
After you add a tag it will show up in the left sidebar in the Experiences section. Use these tags as filters by simply clicking on the tag you'd like to filter by. Only the Experiences with the selected tag will appear in the Experiences list.
Click on the selected tag again to turn the filter off and see the full Experiences list.