Updated by Anya
The SuperAdmin can customize your server's Workspace Settings to better reflect your company's brand with your logo, chatbot name, chat bubble color, and more. The Workspace Settings is also where you can add and edit your Stripe credentials if you'd like to include payments.
- Click the gear icon on the bottom left side of your window and select the Settings option.
- On the left sidebar, select the Workspace option.
- In the Workspace section, enter the following information and upload the necessary images. Below is a further description of each section.
- Page Title: This is the title that appears on the browser tab.
- Logo: Upload your logo which will appear on some of your company's TABLE-related emails to your Agents and Contacts.
- Icon: This is the image that appears on your browser tab and on your server above the navigation sidebar. This image will also be the default avatar for your Agents.
- Chat Bot Avatar: This is the image that will appear next to your Bot's name when it sends a message in a Conversation.
- Name of Chat Bot: When an Experience is initiated, the name of your Bot will be displayed next to their messages.
- Chat Widget Launcher Button Color: Use this to change the color of the live chat widget that appears on your website or mobile app.
- In the company section enter your company's name, address, and phone number. This will appear at the bottom of some of your company's TABLE-related emails to Agents and Contacts.
- The Stripe Credentials section is optional. See more information in this section. If you would like to enable payments, we are currently integrated with Stripe. Enter the Stripe credentials associated with your Stripe account. If you don’t have an account, you can set one up for free at stripe.com.
- The subsequent fields are related to TABLE's SDK set up. Please contact the TABLE team for more information._
- Click the "Save" button and your information will update.