Updated by Anya
Conversations can be started by both Agents and customers. For Agents, this is useful anytime you want to continue a conversation whether it was initiated from a phone call, meeting at a brick and mortar store, or an in-person appointment. Customers can start Conversations by interacting with your chat widget, CTA buttons, or URLs.
Starting Conversations as an Agent
- Click the blue “Start Conversation” button under the statuses sidebar
- Name your Conversation in the “Conversation Title” field. Keep in mind, this will be visible to the customer.
- If the customer’s information exists in the system already, you can search for them in the “Invite Contact” field to autofill the customer information sections
- If the customer does not already exist in the system, enter their information manually in the “First Name”, “Last Name”, and “Email” fields
- If you’d like to request that an Agent from a specific joins this Conversation, you can do so by selecting the Crew from the dropdown. When the Conversation is created, this will notify the selected Crew so an Agent can join. This step is optional.
- If you’d like to be included in this Conversation, check the “Add me to the Conversation” box.
- Click the “Start Conversation” button to launch the Conversation
Starting Conversations as a Customer
Customers can also start Conversations from a chat widget on your site or in your app.
The live chat widget supports text chat, voice, and video calling features. To access more features, clicking the full screen icon on the top right will open the Web version of TABLE.--
Experience Links or Buttons
Customers can also start Conversations by clicking on links or buttons to your Experiences. These Experience links or buttons can be placed anywhere from your website to social media posts or printed media.
When clicked, your Customers will automatically be routed to your Experience and begin interacting with your Bot.