Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Filters and Statuses
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Sharing an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
SuperAdmin Company Account Setup
1. Login and Updating Account Settings
2. Configuring your Workspace Settings
3. Adding Threads
Signing Up and Setting Up Your Agent Account
Updated by Monica
Welcome to TABLE! Before you are invited, SuperAdmins or Admins will need to choose your Role add you to a Crew. When new Agents are added to Crews, they will receive an email with a link to sign up for TABLE.
Follow the steps below to successfully set up your TABLE account.
- Click on the link to visit the sign up page for the Crew.
- You will then have the option to sign up through a Google account or make a TABLE account by inputting your first name, last name, email, and password.
- If the Crew has Appointments enabled, Agents will need to select the applicable appointment details.
- After you have logged in, change your settings by clicking on the settings icon at the bottom left corner of your screen to add your location, a profile photo, or edit other account information.