Updated by Anya
The Agent Performance page allows you to view metrics for all of your Agents and get more insight into their activity. Details about these metrics are explained in detail below:
Change the date range to see Agent metrics for different periods of time. Simply click on the date field on the top right and use the calendar popup to adjust the start and end dates.
Within this time period you are able to see the following metrics:
- "Messages" shows the number of messages that each Agent sent.
- "Appointments" shows the number of appointments booked with each Agent.
- "Conversations" shows the total number of Conversations that each Agent was a part of.
- "Closed" shows the total number of archived Conversations that each Agent was a member of.
- "Assisted" shows the total number of Conversations each Agent stopped being a member of.
You can click on each metric heading to rank your Agents based on the selected category. Click again to switch between descending and ascending order.
Click the "Export" button to export the data from this page to a CSV file. Confirm by clicking "Export" on the pop up message and the file will be sent to your email for you to download.