Updated by Anya
Experiences are a flow of automated Bot messages that are customized to engage with your customers. They can assist customers by answering their questions, routing them to the right Crew or Agent, or enabling them complete actions like scheduling a meeting, entering payment information, and more. Experience links can be placed across the internet and in QR codes on physical items for customers to access. See more about sharing Experiences here.
- On the navigation sidebar, select the Experiences section.
- Select the Add Experience button in the top right corner.
- Enter the Experience's Title. Your Agents will be able to see this, but it will not be visible to your Contacts.
- Add a Conversation Title. When a Contact initiates a Conversation through an Experience, this will be the default title of this Conversation and will be visible to both Agents and Contacts.
- Check the box next to "Allow agents to trigger during conversations" if you would like this Experience to be available to Agents through the Trigger Experience button within a Conversation.
- Click the Add Step button. Each step consists of a message from the Bot followed by a customer response type which are explained below.
- Add the Bot message, or what you would like the Bot to say to the customer during this step.
- Check the Include a file box if you'd like to send an attachment with this step. After the box is checked, an Upload button will appear. Simply click the button and select the file you'd like to attach.
- Choose the Customer's Response Type from the dropdown menu. More information about the response types below:
The Crew will need to have Appointments enabled and the Agents will need to set their availability in order for the customer to book time with them.
- Add Service: This option will notify the selected Agent or Crew that they have been requested to join a Conversation.
- Book Appointment: This option will drop a booking form into the Conversation so the customer can schedule an appointment to speak to the selected Agent or Crew.
Invited people will receive an email with a link to access the Conversation.
- Free Form Text: This option allows customers to freely respond to the Bot. The next step will be the same regardless of their answer. When a Free Form Text response type is selected, a field titled Map Response to Attribute will appear and you will be able to select the Attribute you would like to be associated with this step. When a Contact responds to this step with a free form answer, this will be added as the value to the selected Attribute. You can see more about this feature here.
- Invite Friends: With this response type, customers will be given an email address field to invite a friend to the Conversation. After an email address is submitted, the customer will be able to click the Send More button to add another friend, or they can continue onto the next step in the Experience.
Before using this step, the SuperAdmin is required to set up Stripe Credentials in the Workspace Settings.
- Make Payment: This option will allow you to add a credit card field for the customer to complete.
Multiple Choice responses will remain available to the customer even after they have selected an answer so that they can go back and select another answer option at any time.
- Multiple Choice: Give customers responses to choose from. Each answer can connect to a different Next Step. When a Multiple Choice response type is selected, a field entitled Map Response to Attribute will appear under the responses and you will be able to select the Attribute you would like to be associated with this step. When a Contact responds to this step, their answer will be added as the value to the selected Attribute. You can see more about this feature here.
- Update Account (Guests Only): If the customer is currently a guest, this option will direct them to enter their name and email. This information will be stored in the Contacts section.
- Click Save.
- Continue adding steps until your Experience is complete.
- Link the steps together by selecting the Next Step from the drop down menu.
- After you have finished connecting all of your steps, you can confirm the order by double checking the arrows.
- To save your Experience as a draft, select the "Save & Close" button. Your Experience will be listed under the "Unpublished" title on the left sidebar. Click the "Save & Publish" button once your Experience is finalized. It will now show up under the "Published" section.
Now that you've succesfully added an Experience, you'll need to share it. -----------------_