Crews and Agents
Introduction and Interface
Filters and Statuses
Search and Titles
Voice, Video, and Screen Share
Adding Agents and Contacts
Adding a New Experience
Distributing an Experience
Scheduling an Experience
Adding and Using Experiences Tags
Including an Appointment Flow within a Crew
Setting Your Availability
Including Appointment Bookings within Experiences
Customer View: Booking an Appointment
Chat Widget Installation
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-out users)
Install TABLE on your web app (for logged-in users)
Chat Widget Installation for WiX
SuperAdmin Company Account Setup
1. Login and Updating Account Settings
2. Configuring your Workspace Settings
3. Adding Threads
Signing Up and Setting Up Your Agent Account
1. Signing Up
2. Configuring your Account Settings
3. Enabling Notifications and Downloading the TABLE Mobile App
4. Setting your Appointment Availability
Adding Crews and Inviting Agents
1. Adding and Setting Up a New Experience
2. Experience Steps and Customer Response Types
3. Adding and Linking Steps
4. Testing and Distributing an Experience
5. Scheduling an Experience
6. Tips and Other Experiences Features
Updated by Anya
If you'd like to enable customers to book appointments with a Crew, you'll need to include an appointment flow. Follow the instructions below to do this.
- Go to the Settings icon and select "Team Settings".
- Click on "Crews" in the left sidebar.
- Select the Crew in which you'd like to include an appointment flow.
- On the Appointment Settings page, check the "Include Appointment Flow" box.
- Use the title of the appointment flow to prompt the customers with a question or statement. The options field will allow them to choose a response to the title question or statement. This can be used to learn why the customer is booking an appointment, to determine the type of help they need, select a specific product or service you offer that they'd like to discuss, or anything else relevant to the appointment.
- Set an appointment duration, which is the amount of time an Agent will be booked for when an appointment is made with them. This also determines the time intervals customers see when they are selecting a time during the booking flow.
After including an appointment flow for a Crew, you'll need the Agents in the Crew to set their availability so they can be booked. After that, use an Experience to have customers schedule time with this Crew.