Updated by Ryan Crosbie
v1.19.0 - May 13th
- Various bug fixes and optimizations
v1.18.0 - May 1st
- Contacts can be exported to CSV
- Guest authentication length increased to last 30 days
- UI updates on the Contacts, Experiences, Outbound, and Team Settings sections
v1.17.0 - April 24th
- Updates to the Voice and Video call UI
- Call control buttons repositioned to the bottom of the call screen
- Call control buttons will only show on hover, freeing up more screen area
- Mobile web: Removed the left panel and added an arrow to navigate to other conversations.
- Non-USD currency support in Payments. We now support
- USD, EUR, GBP, HKD, CNY, SGD, MYR, JPY, KRW and TWD.
- Zoe bot has new Experience step:
- Inviting friends
- Including files
v1.16.10 - April 7th
- Messenger UI refresh including text boxes
- IAC Improvements
- Video now available for in-app chat
- Deep linking to open Experiences in-app
- Auto-initiation of in-app chat Experiences
- Chinese UI
v1.15.10 - February 28th
- Updates to the UI (Phase 1) with left navigation bar and general stying on buttons and modals
- Email templates are simplified with smaller logos, less content, and less footer text.
- Reduce the volume of emails with improvements to how notifications get threaded when multiple people are messaging.